Well another Easter has come and gone...
Easter for me is weird...
'Cause I'm Eastern Orthadox(Russian) our Easter is usualy on a different week then Roman Catholic Easter...But this year they were on the same day! (I know it's weird)...
Our Easter services are different too...We have Holy Week, and we go to church on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights...And then again on Sunday Morning
I went on Wednesday, and Friday and Saturday nights...It actualy isn't as bad is it would seem...It's fun to me...
But it just takes alot of time...and there is VERY good food!!!
Another thing is that I got alot of time down on my drivers ed-ness...I know I got all my night-time driving done, and I got like 7-8 hours of daytime driving.
Peace, mike
P.S. I went to the mall Thursday...(Im not sure I told you this)...And I got a GNR shirt and the new Hilary Duff CD
Well yepp...
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment