I just got hit by an old lady driving a mini van...
I was riding my bike...
I turned at the intersection, and then she started to go...cause she was going strait and had been stopped...
So I knew that she was coming up behind me...and I was gonna move into the grass for saftey...
She hit my back tire and I knew that it wasnt gonna end well...
I instintivly rolled into the grass, away from the van
All I heard was a bad scraping sound...
THE LADY NEVER EVEN SAW ME!!!
This couple saw this and came to make sure I was fine...
Then this guy who saw it from his house came to see if i was fine and he jacked the van up and got my bike out...
So yeah...
Im missing a patch of skin the size of a floppy from my left knee and a patch the size of a 50 cnt piece from my right elbow...
I cant even have pain killers for 24 hours...my neghbor the nurse said so...cause it might cover up the symptoms of a concusion...
It hurts like hell but im fine...
Peace, mike....OWW
P.S. If you go down to the intersection of cherokee and canterbury you can see where my bike was dragged...there are marks!!!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment